Then we can post out a replacement White Card within 1 to 2 business days (usually 1) for just $27.50, and we also offer Express Delivery (using Express Post) for extra $9.00 (incl GST).
However, if you lose your Queensland Blue Card you can’t get a new one, and due to recent changes implemented by Workplace Health & Safety Queensland, we can no longer replace a Blue Card with a QLD white Card, so you’ll need to complete the new training course (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry). Click here for more information about completing white card training.
Here’s What You Need To Replace Your Lost White Card:
If they can’t (i.e., they’re no longer operating, or aren’t authorised to issue white cards anymore); you need to send us a copy of your statement of attainment from when you successfully completed one of the following courses 1:
- CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- CPCCOHS1001A: Work safely in the construction industry
Then, you will need to complete a Declaration (supplied through this process) which outlines how your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. This Declaration then needs to be submitted to us. You can do this through the online account created for you when you register.
Next, submit a copy of your photographic identification (ID). There are two options for doing this:
- upload it to your online account
- use a webcam to photograph and submit it to us online.
It is important to note that you will be issued with a QLD White Card which is valid and accepted in all Australian States and Territories. WorkSafe QLD requires us as an RTO to provide a replacement White Card to any person who satisfactorily meets the above criteria.
Here’s The Process To Get A Replacement White Card Step-By-Step:
- Make sure you have completed one of the above courses at some point in the past – (this is an essential requirement)
- Click on the “Replace White Card” button below and then complete fully the registration/profile information
- Fill out the Declaration provided outlining the reasons and situation in which your card was stolen, destroyed or lost
- Upload your Declaration, a copy of your statement of attainment and a copy of your photographic identification (ID) into your account. If you have a webcam you can use this to submit a copy of your ID.
2 In order to check whether the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) who issued your original white card are still operating:
- Check your statement of attainment for the RTO’s 5-digit RTO code
- Visit https://training.gov.au/Home/Tga
- Search for the RTO using the Organisation / RTO Search field
- If the status is Non-Current, we can likely issue your replacement card – subject to supply of correct documentation
- If the status is Current, you should use the contact details supplied in the ‘contacts’ tab to check whether the organisation is able to re-issue your card
If they are still current and operating as an RTO but are unable to re-issue your card (for example, they are no longer authorised to issue cards by WHS QLD), please make note of this in your declaration in the space provided so that UEL can consider your application.