Then we can post out a replacement White Card within 1 to 2 business days (usually 1) for just $27.50, and we also offer Express Delivery (using Express Post) for extra $9.00 (incl GST).
However, if you lose your Queensland Blue Card you can’t get a new one, and due to recent changes implemented by Workplace Health & Safety Queensland, we can no longer replace a Blue Card with a QLD white Card, so you’ll need to complete the new training course (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry). Click here for more information about completing white card training.
Here’s What You Need To Replace Your Lost QLD White Card:
You need to send us a copy of your statement of attainment from when you successfully completed one of the following courses 1:
- CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card) (issued from December 2016 onwards) *2
- CPCCOHS1001A: Work safely in the construction industry (issued between July 2009 and December 2017) *2
Then, you will need to complete a Declaration (supplied through this process) which outlines how your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. This Declaration then needs to be submitted to us. You can do this through the online account created for you when you register.
Next, submit a copy of your photographic identification (ID). There are two options for doing this:
- upload it to your online account
- use a webcam to photograph and submit it to us online.
It is important to note that you will be issued with a QLD White Card which is valid and accepted in all Australian States and Territories. WorkSafe QLD requires us as an RTO to provide a replacement QLD White Card to any person who satisfactorily meets the above criteria.
Here’s The Process To Get A Replacement White Card Step-By-Step:
- Make sure you have completed one of the above courses at some point in the past – (this is an essential requirement)
- Click on the “Replace White Card” button below and then complete fully the registration/profile information
- Fill out the Declaration provided outlining the reasons and situation in which your card was stolen, destroyed or lost
- Upload your Declaration, a copy of your statement of attainment and a copy of your photographic identification (ID) into your account. If you have a webcam you can use this to submit a copy of your ID.
** After 19th July 2019, online white card training is only available to residents of Western Australia, Tasmania and Queensland residents deemed to be in a Rural area. Click here for more info
1 If you are unable to obtain your original statement of attainment, or you have not completed either of the courses mentioned on this page (e.g. you have completed the older 30215QLD Course in general safety induction which is no longer recognised), you will need to complete a new CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course to obtain a new white card.
2 In order to receive a replacement Queensland White Card you must have successfully complete the Unit and was issued with a Queensland White Card based off the original training.