If you’ve lost your Construction White Card and you’re wondering what to do, this page outlines the steps to take to quickly get a replacement White Card mailed out to you.If your White Card has been lost, stolen or destroyed we are able to replace it for you. If you lost a Queensland Blue Card, we can also replace that
The process involved is not complicated but does involve you signing a Statutory Declaration to say that you had gained your White Card (or Blue Card) at some point officially through an RTO by completing the course, and explaining why/how it got lost, stolen or destroyed.
Then we can post out a replacement White Card within 1 to 2 business days (usually 1) for just $27.50, and we also offer Express Delivery (using Express Post) for extra $9.00 (incl GST).
Here’s What You Need To Replace Your Lost White Card:
First, you must have successfully completed one of the following construction safety induction units with a properly registered RTO (Registered Training Organisation) at some point in the past. If you go through the following process without having previously held one of the below Cards, you are committing an unlawful act and may be prosecuted:
- CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- CPCCOHS1001A: Work safely in the construction industry
- 30215QLD Course in general safety induction (construction industry) (QLD Blue Card)
Then, you will need to complete a Statutory Declaration (supplied through this process) which outlines how your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. This Declaration then needs to be witnessed by an authorised person and submitted to us. You can do this through the online account created for you when you register.
Next, submit a copy of your photographic identification (ID). There are two options for doing this:
- upload it to your online account
- use a webcam to photograph and submit it to us online.
It is important to note that you will be issued with a QLD White Card which is valid and accepted in all Australian States and Territories. WorkSafe QLD requires us as an RTO to provide a replacement White Card to any person who satisfactorily meets the above criteria.
Here’s The Process To Get A Replacement White Card Step-By-Step:
- Make sure you have completed one of the above courses at some point in the past – (this is an essential requirement)
- Click on the “Replace White Card” button below and then complete fully the registration/profile information
- Fill out the Statutory Declaration provided outlining the reasons and situation in which your card was stolen, destroyed or lost
- Get your Declaration witnessed by a suitably authorised person (There is a list provided in the process, but typically this can be a JP, Commissioner for Declarations, etc.)
- Upload your Declaration and a copy of your photographic identification (ID) into your account. If you have a webcam you can use this to submit a copy of your ID.