Another electrocution incident has taken place, this time at a site in Melbourne’s south east.
A man has died after being electrocuted by power-lines while trimming trees.
According to reports the 26 year old man was killed when the cherry picker platform he was working from, came into contact with live overhead power-lines.
Emergency services were called but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident is under investigation by WorkSafe. It is a tragic reminder of the dangers of working near overhead power-lines.