Lost your White Card? Click here to get a replacement. It's quick and easy!

Date PostedMarch 16, 2019

Worker Electrocuted on Sydney Factory Rooftop

A 24 year old man was electrocuted while working on a roof at a factory in Sydney’s south-west.

The man was working alongside 4 other workers when the fatal incident occurred.

Emergency crews were called to the factory at Moorebank where they managed to rescue the 4 men fromĀ  the roof of the factory. The 24 year old worker remained there unable to be freed until the power was turned off. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Another worker was treated for burns to his legs.

The incident is under investigation by SafeWork NSW.

Find out more http://content.safetyculture.com.au/news/index.php/02/worker-electrocuted-roof-sydney-factory/#.XGqlJrglE1k

Peter Cutforth is a Director at Urban E-Learning, a global elearning and web strategy firm based in George St Brisbane. Peter's interests extend to training, safety and compliance, online marketing, and Mobile Apps.

Posted in Blog Tagged with: , , , ,

Subscribe