Employers who want to prioritize health and safety for 2018 can follow the simple tips identified by Alan Girle in an article on Hcamag.com.
He says anyone wanting to develop a work health and safety system should look to government and associations for advice and material. He also gave the following tips for reviewing health and safety procedures,
- Lead from the top, improving the culture of the business.
- Identify hazards that are likely to result in injuries in the workplace.
- Identify the hazards most likely to cause major injuries.
- Conduct a legal audit to help you identify your legal workplace health and safety obligations.
- Conduct a safety audit around Australian standards.