Lost your White Card? Click here to get a replacement. It's quick and easy!

Date PostedMarch 9, 2017

Fatal Electric Shock Incident in Sydney

Don’t forget to isolate the power before beginning electrical work” – that is the message we must take from a horrific incident that took place at a home in Eastwood in Sydney recently.

A 46 year old man was electrocuted while working under a house in Sydney’s northwest. His body had to be retrieved by fire crews who arrived on the scene after it was reported that a man was trapped under a house.

Fire crews isolated the power to the premises before proceeding to the basement to retrieve the man. He was already deceased.

Find out more http://content.safetyculture.com.au/news/index.php/02/man-fatally-electrocuted-house/#.WL06BH9WXqV

Peter Cutforth is a Director at Urban E-Learning, a global elearning and web strategy firm based in George St Brisbane. Peter's interests extend to training, safety and compliance, online marketing, and Mobile Apps.

Posted in Blog Tagged with: , , , , , , ,

Subscribe