Lost your White Card? Click here to get a replacement. It's quick and easy!

Date PostedJuly 21, 2015

Electric Shock Sends Midland Man to Hospital

paramedics

Source: www.greenleft.org.au

Yet another electric shock incident has taken place, this time sending a Midland man to hospital.

The electrician is now recovering after suffering a suspected electric shock on the roof space of a nursing home.

According to paramedics, the man was unconscious when he was brought down from the roof.

This incident highlights once again the importance of electrical safety when working in roof spaces. Find out more here.

Peter Cutforth is a Director at Urban E-Learning, a global elearning and web strategy firm based in George St Brisbane. Peter's interests extend to training, safety and compliance, online marketing, and Mobile Apps.

Posted in Blog Tagged with: , , , ,

Subscribe